It is the end of my birthday month. Now I am old enough to drive and date a 19-year-old (well, legally).
This month, I
- began my seventeenth year,
- applied for nearly 40 scholarships,
- published a course on Udemy,
- began my active support of BLM,
- completely neglected my blog, and
- lived my fifth month in lockdown.
Next month, I plan to
- keep up with my blog with a reasonable goal of two posts per week,
- keep exercising and learning tai chi,
- prepare for a concert with my band, Disaster, and
- try to get a job.
I also plan to finish Imogen’s story, which I haven’t forgotten about. Yet.
I might write a book, too. You know, in my spare time.
At the beginning of every month, I like to plan what I’m going to do. It helps me accomplish things.
What are you planning to accomplish this September? Comment and let me know.